Archive for February, 2007
Attendance: James, John, Alex
- John’s presentation at Rotary next week – John creating presentation which he will use next week and beyond
- Discussed getting copies of pictures from disposable cameras that were sent 中国体彩发布的官方app with select students. – John to request.
- Update on activities at the Ayi Owen school – Roof complete
- Board member agreement (reminder to mail to me if you have not done so already). Alex drafted suggested changes to the agreement document.
- Nominations of new board members? Alex shared some ideas but preferred to wait until more info on the organization would be available. Letter to donators – James needs to draft text for letters
- By laws and articles of incorporation – Alex to review. John to request from State as needed.
- Newsletter progress – James to draft this weekend
- Brain storming sub committees
- Professional travel program – Lizzy to lead? First volunteer is Chris?
- Student scholarship travel program – Need to get message out to Colleges
- Student scholarship program (Ayi students) – John to look into wire transfer options.
- Newsletter – Need someone to lead long term – perhaps a teacher at the school in Techiman to help.
- Book drive/library – Can collect many books and need to explore options to form a library w Bill.